Friday, June 01, 2018

13. The Transforming Friendship by Weatherhead


1017644This is a book that has been mentioned by one of my lecturers, Trevor Hudson, on two occasions. So, I thought I would find it and order it. This is the one of the first books he read as a new believer, and it is a very sweet book about Jesus and ourselves! It is very simple, but I think some people do not think of Jesus as their friend, and this book does a wonderful job of showing us all the ways he is just that! It has some very thought-provoking questions at the end of the book that would be very nice to do in a group. 

(It is short, but I lost it for a while and just recently found it so this review is long overdue!) 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...