Friday, July 04, 2014

26. Growing Up bin Laden by Najwa and Omar bin Laden, Jean Sasson

The previous book I read by Carmen bin Laden made me interested in this book by Osama's first wife and one of his sons. It was a good and fascinating read into the man behind the terror. I feel so sorry for his children who had no choice in the matter. It was a page turner even though it was written in 2009, prior to his death. I wish we could have an update from family members with him from 2001 to his death, but I do not think his other wives will ever tell the whole story, and we do not know where all those children are now. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...