Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Peace

I have really enjoyed this week. I am no longer involved in a one time event but in the ongoing lives of women and the family I love! So, there is this peace that has flooded over me right now as I sit and compose my thoughts for yet another Bible Book Club post. I/We have had a lovely week of investment as we heard all about Josh's trip on Sunday, met with Laura on Monday, Manal and Kim T. on Tuesday, and Rebekah today. Add to that a great week of homeschooling and time as a family on walks and workouts.

I like what I have settled into these days. It is well with my soul.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...