Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Narrative of the Captivity and Restoration of Mary Rowlandson

I am typing as my oldest is reading this out loud to all three of us. I love this American Literature class. I love that many of the books that I have been wanting to read because of The Well-Educated Mind are part of Thelma's Library American Literature class. I love discussing these books with my kids. I love everything about school this year now that I dropped the biology class. Don't get me wrong: I loved that class. I think Sheri is a dedicated teacher and wonderful person, but it was too much for us to have to coordinate our BJU Biology with the Apologia biology. It was apparent within a week of starting the class. Sadly, I had already paid $60 for it, but we will get some supplies even though we had already done two dissections last year and didn't really need to do anymore.

Back to Mary.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...