Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sick Day

Today was supposed to be my last "busy" day before Christmas. It was homeschool, Dial a Book, Good News Christmas Club, and Bible study. Everything was put off because I overslept and felt achy all day. So, it was DAD on DAB today. He took the boys, and I had a couple of hours of total quiet. I have been sort of wasting the day, but that's OK.

I don't know why, but I was just musing over someone's response to me when I told them something deep about how I felt about something. The whole time she just kept denying my feelings. This is someone who is supposed to be getting a degree in helping people. I just don't get it. Thankfully, she is not one of my close friends but one of the people who is in the "vortex." I am so glad to be with people who don't deny who I am made to be anymore. I am so thankful to be in a healthier environment. It is so great.

So, that is all I have to say about that. :)

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...