I water my soul in the mornings through Lectio Divina in the Psalms and just praying through them and journaling about what phrases hit me. I decided to go through them in The Passion Translation, and that has been really delightful for me.
- SEE – Stop and ask God to give you the eyes to see from His perspective
- TRIGGERS – Where did I leave my true self behind?
- OPEN – to HEAD, HEART & GUT HARMONY/IDENTITY NAME 
- Whom does God say that I am? What is my “true self” identity?
- PRESENCE – Intentionally Live into God’s Presence
 This is added to the original STOP material and comes from the book Living Fearless: Exchanging the Lies of the World for the Liberating Truth of God by Jamie Winship.