Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday Morning Freewrite

 I've been up since 12:45 am because I fell asleep at 6:45! My goodness. I was going to just take a little cat nap so that we could watch Scarlet and the Duke on PBS, but I fell fast asleep for my usual six hours. ACK!

Well, I have had an EARLY morning time with God and read a couple of chapters in two different books. Now, I am doing another freewrite. It will be an early night tonight, but the nice thing is that I don't have any "people" obligations today. So I can refuel my introverted heart/soul/mind and also have some more reading time. I also plan on a nice long bike ride as it is not going to rain today. It won't be sunny, but I will take that. It might snow next week. So I want to get as much riding time in as possible.

Yesterday was full, but it was FULLfilling. I had a lovely time with God. Then I had a long hospital hill walk (with the labyrinth). Then I met with a girl from South Korea over ZOOM. I usually meet with Arab women, but I forgot to specify that in my conversant volunteer application. But the girl is so sweet. I love learning about South Korea. I had a conversant from there in the late 80s, but I forget all about it, and I have been to Asia several times since then. So it is fun. 

Then, I had something, but I cannot remember what it was. I went for a bike ride to meet with Kim, and even though I felt like it was time to pull in a bit after so much people time over the last two weeks, it was LIFE-GIVING. Kim is my soul-friend, next to George. So, we walked in the beautiful sunshine on to the OSU Library quad, and it was lovely. I was going to continue my bike ride, but Kim gave me TWO long sleeve red tunics! Why did she get Land's End TALL tunics? I will have to ask her about that because they were too long for her. So she gave them to me, and the sleeves are long enough! I am so excited about this as I LOVE RED, and I don't have any non-turtleneck red sweaters or shirts! Blessings!


I came home and prepared for a BANDS Pilates class. I did it out on my sun-drenched deck. It was COLD, but I kept my jacket on, and I hope they enjoyed it because I sure did! Teaching Pilates is LIFE-GIVING for me!

After this, I rolled, stretched, rested. I had hit my step goal with Kim, and I did 3.22 on my bike and called it a day. 

The biggest desolation of the day was having TOO MANY spoonfuls of Nutella! LOL! I have the hardest time not dipping into that jar. 

I did really well on the rest of my eating and ended up not going over my points for maintaining. On Friday, I will start another 5% of loss since I have maintained this one for three months of that day. I am FINE with where I am right now, but I want to get a bit lower to have "wiggle room" for some fun things coming up like my Valentine's trip to the coast with my honey. There are NO RESTAURANTS open, but we got a kitchenette at a great price. We also want to take another overseas trip as soon as the countries open up.

There is my timer. BYE! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...