Monday, June 08, 2020

Monday Freeeeeeeeeeeewrite

Fifteen minutes and counting. 

FREEDOM! I had my last big Zoom meeting last night. I keep saying that I am done. I was done with Pilates on Thursday, Enneagram Certification on Friday, now I am done with The First Spiritual Exercises, "Inner Peace in Darkness and Light" last night at 8:35pm. 

WOOHOO! The only thing that is holding me back from total freedom is submitting my grades, which for some reason, I am unable to do. My grade submission worksheet is NOT on my OSU webpage. I have asked my activity area leader, and she has asked my boss. I have also contacted the Registrars Office. 

So strange.

Well, that will take me five minutes to complete once I am able. 

So, I really am done. January to June was pretty busy. July 18 to January was pretty slow for me because of my broken leg and not teaching in the summer, but now I am on my feet. I plan on walking a lot this summer. I want to get this weight off! I still have about 10 lbs that I gained from all the inactivity and yummy meals. I know, it was almost a year ago, but I think I am finally 100 percent back to the activity. 

Part of my activity this summer will be from what I sensed from God yesterday: Lay down prayer pavement (in purple - but I don't tell people that because they don't understand how much God speaks to me in alliterations :) ) So I have my Windows 10 map, and I am drawing all the prayer pavement laid down over the summer. I alerted others, and I am asking them to tell me when they prayer walk or bike the streets of our great town. 

So lots of walking and praying and listening to Atlas Shrugged because I honestly think it will take me all summer to read this book! LOL! I am 21 days in and only 20 percent into the book. 

So today holds 
1) Working with Bella Maven to get my website up and running
2) Walking or riding my bike 
3) Doing strength and flexibility training of some kind (Pilates, Pietra Fitness, or The Firm) 
4) Self-Preservation Sixty - some area of the house that needs my attention after months of writing and reading and studying. 

That is it for just today. I am so glad to be done with all my obligations. I invested a lot of time and money over the last 2 1/2 years toward certifications (or recertification in Pilates and Personal Training) and writing my Spiritual Exercises guides for the 18th and 19th Annotations. So I am ready to share those things I learned with others on a wider scale. But, it has to be what he opens up for me. 


No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...