Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday Freewrite

I have used the time wisely this morning. I think my primary goals this fall are to:

1) Continue to seek God, hope in God for the things I am praying about. I had almost a full day of prayer yesterday. I was supposed to go for the whole day with Nancy, but she had written down 2-3 hours which is so weird because there was no discussion of that when we set the date. I think it is her Type One going on. When she proposed going an hour up only to stay 2-3 hours, it just didn't seem worth it. So I told her we could just do it at our homes and talk later. I love setting boundaries and finding out if something is worthwhile for me rather than always deferring to the other person's schedule and expectations. There was a miscommunication, and since I have no recording of the conversation, I quickly let it go with no frustration attached and did what was in keeping with God's goals for me. I would not have done that in the past. So it was a 6-noon time for me. I loved it, and I have a Top Ten things I am praying diligently for.

2) Regain my strength muscularly and cardiovascularly - This really is a priority for me these days. Surprisingly, I did not lose that much cardiovascularly or muscularly, but I need to get my muscles working properly together as a unit since I had to do isometrics in bed for two months. I took two walks during my time of prayer, and it was so good for my soul and my body to walk. I am hoping to get this brace off so that walking is easier.

3) Spiritual Direction Supervision - I have five people I will be meeting with on a monthly basis. Three will be face to face, and the other two will be by Skype. With that, I am going to develop a website with the help of Paul. He is also doing some graphics for me to develop my resources that I will put on my website. Eventually, I want to get all the spiritual exercises online. That would be so fun to have something interactive and beneficially for all who would come on to the site. I have to decide between going to Portland or Boise for this next module. I am leaning toward Portland.

4) Enneagram Credential - I am so excited to start Studio E, a 15 session Enneagram Certificate Course with seven other people. I think it will be grand. There is a conflict for the November one, and I was going to go to Boise but realized it was the area I am weakest in on the Enneagram! So I am thinking of not going to Boise for this Cohort meeting and making it up through online interaction with Marty and Sandy.

5) Weight Loss - I have another five pounds to get off that I gained during my immobile stage and people bringing me meals. George is also on a quest. So we are both doing this in preparation for the next things I will talk about. I will probably do 10 instead of five in preparation for our . . . .

6) Rhine Getaway for our 30th Anniversary - We are going in November, and I have had so much fun looking at each city and making plans. I think just being on a boat for 7 nights will be fabulous.

I must go as the timer is done, and I have a directee coming in 22 minutes. BYE!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...