Friday, October 28, 2016

38. Spiritual Multiplication in the Real World by Bill McNabb


The Master Plan of Evangelism is one of my favorite books (seeing it on my husband's bookshelf while we were dating made me realize he was the man for me), and this book helps one live out the principles set forth from Master Plan!


I was debating about whether I would use this in my ministry training, and I think I will. I love the vision he lays out for followers of Jesus. While I don't think I will practice some of his methods, I love how he makes a case for disciplemaking teams based on research! That is the best part about this book!

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...