Sunday, July 19, 2015

34. You've Got Libya by Greg Livingstone


I love this man with all my heart. He is a friend, and this is such a self-deprecating, humorous read. Greg is a one of a kind individual. He is a "bull in a china shop" kind of guy that shakes things up and has changed the world. He is candid about his weaknesses in a way that just endears you to him. I love that he says his personality type at the beginning. I had never tested him, but that was my guess (ENTP). 


It is his life story, and his travels around the globe (dragging his growing family with him). I read a passage to a prayer group and started sobbing. It is a story about how one life can make a difference. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...