Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lightness of Being

The last month has been very full, but I have come into a wide place of abundance in my walk with You that has been very good. I am not taking responsibility for some things that are not mine to carry. I do not let other people's drama become my drama. I do not let crazy-makers make me crazy as they twist the truth and never take responsibility, and I flee from evil. I trust my discernment, and I run to You. 

Last weekend was busy, but there was a joy and lightness of soul that was so good. I am not responsible for how people respond to anything. I can only be responsible for how I respond, and my response is in partnership with You. 

I better go deliver bread to my neighbor. It is getting dark!

TTFN!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...