Friday, April 05, 2013

Last 30 Days - 813 daily deficit


This is how I have been for the last 30 days based on my weight measurement change:

Last 30 days > Wed, Mar 6 - Thu, Apr 4
Calories
Burned

daily average
2342
102(%
Calories
Consumed
 Based on
                             
1529
66%
Calorie
Balance
 http://application.bodybugg.com/bodybugg/files/static/images/sidemenu/extra-help-small.gif
daily average
813
DEFICIT
 FOOD LOGGING was -----------------------869 DEFICIT
I underreported by -------56 – not bad considering I was trying to loosen up on weighing and measuring and doing it more by memory! I am encouraged!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...