Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I could barely keep my eyes open at 10:30 pm, but then a hot flash came over me, and they often made me wide awake. That's OK though, I am inspired to press on ahead in the Bible Book Club, and the quietness at midnight is soothing to me. Thankfully, I do not have much going on tomorrow since we decided not to drive to Seattle. At the time we made the decision not to go, we were knee-deep in job transition and taxes. So, it is not a bad thing that we have a free weekend.

So I guess I am just starting work early. LOL! I was going to take a break while my computer keyboard was getting fixed, but I spent a good part of the day installing all the updates for my HP mini that I usually just use for traveling. It is nice to have it all updated because it runs much faster now. I really like this keyboard too. Now that my LOGOS Bible Software is also on my iPhone, I can look things up there as I study. The only disadvantage is that I cannot cut and paste things into the Bible Book Club post, but I do that so rarely that it really is not that big of a deal. So, I am happy.

Well, my quietness was just a bit shattered. Paul is up studying for his first chemistry test tomorrow. He says it is going fine.

I counted and only have 45 more posts to go, and I will be done with the BBC!! I do have the Messiah ones to edit from 2010 and new Jesse Tree posts to write, but most of them will be linking back to previous posts in the BBC. Those are "technically" not really BBC posts too and will not be included in the books. I am not counting them. 

What a journey this has been for me. I am so thankful for it. It has kept me in the Word so regularly, and it has helped me wrestle through some tough passages and helped me to articulate better. All the hours and hours and hours (I estimate somewhere between 3000 and 4000) have been so worth it. YAY GOD!


No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...