Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday Freewrite

I am so ready to write today! I have gotten some really good rest and exercise since last Thursday. I am back in balance! YAY!


I haven't written on the Bible Book Club in ages. Now that I am not going to Washington, D.C. with Heba, I dont' need to worry about getting ahead in my postings until we go on vacation later in the summer.


I feel like I have let go of worrying about disappointing everyone. I needed to get back in balance, and I need to continue to speak truthfully to others. I cannot commit myself to things that are not humanly possible for me.


So, today is free other than some exercise. I will work on Bible Book Club and prepare for the retreat.

YAY. Time to go make some tea. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...