Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shackleton's Incredible Voyage

I just read this book. It was my Book Babes Book Club list "to read" since it was one of four books that were read before I joined.

What an incredible book! I absolutely loved it. I listened to it on audiobook, and the man with the English accent made it so wonderful. I listened to much of it while I was exercising while I was recooperating from my back going out!  My pain is nothing compared to what these men went through. There attitudes were amazing! Their leader was a hero! I am so amazed!

I am so looking forward to seeing the mini-series with Kenneth Branagh!

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...