Monday, June 27, 2011

Dragging

It always takes me a while to recover from vacation! I am still dragging this morning, and this is our second day back. I have many things to do today:

1) Schedule consult and surgery for Michael's teeth (means two trips to Eugene)
2) Get Paul to orientation and registration for Fall at LBCC
3) Finish Judges 9 post for tomorrow and get ahead because next week is busy
4) Organize final Theophostic Training
5) Wade through papers and mail that piled up while we were gone

I also want to go work out and weight lift since I wasn't able to do it all last week in Idaho.

So, there is my day. :) Why aren't I seizing it like I usually do?

I think I can. I think I can.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...