Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Wall at the Well

George encouraged me to skip service at Southside tonight because I haven't felt well. I hadn't thought of that, but it turns out there are 4 Murrays, 3 Weavers, Joyce, and Rancy. SO, there are 9 people which is more than enough.

I have enjoyed quiet here since 3:45, but someone just called 15 minutes ago to come for dinner and talking. Then 10 minutes later, Jennifer called to come over and use my scanner. I almost cried.  I think I am also just a bit burned out by all the people in my life lately.

I am sure there are other people with scanners. I asked her if she could maybe call someone else.

I am really tired. That's OK.


No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...