Kim sent me Romans 15:13 today via text message. Not sure of the version, but I love it:
"So I pray that God who give you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."
I have awesome friends.
"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well" (The Little Prince by de Saint-Exupéry). My journey to a WELL-adjusted heart, WELL-watered soul, WELL-educated mind, and WELL-tuned body. "Love the Lord your God with all your HEART, and with all your SOUL, and with all your MIND, and with all your STRENGTH" (Mark 12:30-31).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Nightingale
From Wikipedia: The Nightingale (2015) is a historical fiction novel by American author Kristin Hannah published by St. Martin's Pres...
-
I had written my FACED (Food, Academic/Attitude, Communion, Exercise, Daily Care of Self and Family) group asking them to pray for me becaus...
-
Today is the 10 year anniversary of our liberation from a 28 year dysfunctional relationship (28 for me and less for my husband). I celeb...
-
This is really more a short essay, but it is profound and important. It is one of the best things I have ever read and a pplying it will cha...
No comments:
Post a Comment