Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Freewrite

I try to take at least a 24 hour Sabbath rest every week. It is usually from 3:00 pm - 3:00 Friday to Saturday, but it looks like today is free. I am a little back wonky and stuffed up from all the walking in the pollen yesterday. So, it is a free fasting Friday.  


I hope to really pray through some things, soak deeply in Romans 3 & 4, read poetry and the Quran and maybe Falling Leaves, make some yummy Banana Bread JUST for my family, take a walk, and straighten up some papers.


That is all I want to do today. We will see if I can contain myself to JUST those things. :)

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...