Friday, January 05, 2007

Before the Battery Goes Out

I am trying to post daily.

What a day. I had such peace. Great workout in a small class (only five people!) Got my act together with laundry and homeschool and cleaning up the house. Connected greatly with the kids. Lisa came and we had such GOOD fellowship and tea. I am so glad I quit the cooking class. It is freeing up my life more. I needed a totally free day. So, tea and happy kids downstairs. Long talk with Jan on the phone about life and homeschool and books and tons of stuff. Pizza and news and PBS Friday night good stuff like NOW and Washington Week and Foreign Exchange and McLauglin Group while I talked to Kat on PM.

GIG! God is Good.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...