Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Learning and Growing

Learned about the ear and balance today and watched two or three brainpop movies.

Learned about Ghandi's push for peaceful independence. Inspiring man.

Reviewed multiplying factions and double digit division with zero placeholders. I always need a good reminder in these areas.

I kept to my goals yesterday. I miss my FACED accountability, but the interest had wained so much for so many. It was time to leave. I am being accountable to Cheryl in South Dakota. I have about eight that keep creaping back on me. I am convinced this is water weight because I haven't changed my diet.

I will run today. Here is when I plan to do things:

12 - 1:00 p.m. Finish up homeschool and run for 30 minutes, 20 minutes of strength and flex.
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Read All Rivers Run to the Sea
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Jesus Bible Study and Bible Reading
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Deliver things to Nancy (or whenever car gets back from swimming)
4:00 - 5:30 p.m. Clean and cooking prep.

After dinner, maybe Valentine's Day Celebration. Maybe I should go to get a heart shaped pizza? That might be very fun.

Carol

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...