Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Seeking God: Finding Another Kind of Life with St. Ignatius and Dallas Willard


I really liked this book by Trevor Hudson. I love St. Ignatius and the Spiritual Exercises (I offer them - look on my ministry website: https://bodyandsoulcompanion.com/services )

I also loved hearing Dallas Willard's words integrated into Trevor's book. I hope this encourages more people who will pray the Exercises. They were life-changing for me, and I hope they are for a whole new generation of people. 

If you are going to read this, join the Renovare Book Club, and you will have access to a podcast by Trevor, and articles that he has written about this book. They are invaluable. 


No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...