Saturday, August 17, 2019

Sweet Sixteen Saturday Freewrite

I am in the middle of putting my name on a list of a trip that Sharre and Linda are taking to the Alps. It is tour with a bus, but it would be so fun to go with them! So I am putting my name on the list. We each get 300 off because of being the first time and referred. So that might be a nice thing. I have always wanted to go to the Alps, but it would be summer, and they have mudslides in the summer. So not happy about that, but I think they are rare.

George just helped me take a shower, and I have to say that love feeling clean after no shower for four days. :) 

We are going to a wedding today. It is in a field. So I have to be extra cautious with my crutches. I am getting really distracted with this vacation planning so I am not doing the full freewrite. Maybe I should just start it after I am done. 

I have to go get ready for the wedding. Excited for today. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...