Friday, April 08, 2016

1400 Post Reached in 11.4 years!

HaHa. I looked down after my book review from yesterday, and I was a nice even 1400 posts. I do not write very much on this blog because that is only an average 122.8 posts per year!

I have been more prolific in the last couple of years, but I did not write on this one very often in the early days. Most of my Trapdoor friends gave up looking at this blog because of that. I gave up on many of their blogs too because I was just too busy to check. Facebook makes it easier to check and even then, I don't check my news feed all that often so am not the greatest at following up on other people. 

I am going on a half day of prayer with two people who don't do an away one very often. It should be fun. :) 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...