Wednesday, October 22, 2014

37. Coffee and Orange Bossoms: 7 Years & 15 Days in Tyre, Lebanon

This is a fascinating memoir. I do not know that much about the people of Lebanon so I found it very interesting. The book is very personal and page turning. In the interest of full disclosure, I know the author, and I also know the person who edited his book (I connected them, and she is the author of two previous books I reviewed: The Fifth Season and Through the Veil). I heartily recommend this book! I read it waiting for and on a plane from Chicago to Portland, and I could not put it down. You really want to know how it ends. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...