Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Freewrite

I am not trying to win the approval of other people;
I want to win Your approval, Lord.
If I were still trying to please people,
I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:10)

If I am afraid of people,
fear will trap me.
But if I trust in You, O Lord,
You will keep me safe. (Proverbs 29:25)

My help comes from You, O Lord,
Who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 124:8)

Since Your children have partaken of flesh and blood. You also, O Christ, shared in their humanity so that by Your death You might destroy him who holds the power of death - the devil - and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. (Hebrews 2:14-15)

Loved my prayer time this morning, and these are verses that I want to commit to memory now.:)

I go to Ginny and Lorraine's today but nothing until Michelle tonight for assessment and goals for next year. I love doing that, and she is so on top of things regarding that and even initiated it. I might like her to talk to the girls about it. God has given me such a rich cadre of women to work with this year. I feel so blessed by them. They are lovers of you and women of purity and purpose. Love, love, love every single one of them. :)

Well, I am off to do my Bible Book Club post. I had worked ahead for the Prayer Summit, and now I am no longer ahead. Sort of snuck up on me!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...