Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve and All is Well

George is at the store for onions. I went to Fred Meyer to avoid the Christmas Ev craziness, and I still needed onions. So funny. Oh well, I wanted to get garlic bread anyway. So, I am cool. Only Samira can come for dinner, but that will be very nice and intimate. I am making a new lasagna recipe. I should go with my tried and true, and I still might. I like it because you don't have to boil the noodles ahead of time.
Anyway, I am loving this season. The week has been free of busyness, and I have just been able to read and do projects like filing all my papers, cleaning the fridge, five cupboards and the pantry, and the guest room closet and desk.  I had to quit today though because my back is sore, but it lasted through four days of bending over. This is a major milestone in my recovery. Yahoo!
I listened to audiobooks (Devil in the White City and The Help) while I did it too!  So, now I must focus my attention on the Christmas Eve dinner. Still hemming and hawing about which lasagna recipe to use. :)
Well, I better get to it. I plan on listening to the Messiah as I prepare this dinner feast. :)
Handel's Messiah: Merry Christmas Eve

The Lord God Omnipotent Reigneth

Chorus

Hallelujah! for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.(Revelaton 19:6)

The kingdom of this world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Revelations 11:15)

KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS. (Revelation 19:16)

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...