Thursday, March 29, 2007

Do Not Be Afraid

I keep on getting this message over and over and over again in my Bible reading and book reading, and I am pondering all of this in my heart!

Do not fear
For I am with you
Do not anxiously look about you
For I am your God
I will strengthen you
Surely I will help you
Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
Isaiah 41:10

And after you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself
perfect
confirm
strengthen and
establish you
1 Peter 5:10

3 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Carol, I haven't even checked all the 365 blogs tonight and probably won't because I'm exhausted and need to get to bed. But for some reason I checked this one of yours. And now I know why! I needed to see with my heart the passage you wrote here. So thanks.

Dancingirl said...

P.S. And now I know the whole context of your phrase "do not be afraid" in the email!

Susanne Barrett said...

Great verses, Carol! They are ones I run to when I fear as well.

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...