Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Longing for Hosea and Prayer

Fifteen Freewrite


I am listening to The Diary of Anne Frank. This is such a beautiful book. I cannot believe it has taken me so long to read it. It is a true classic. She would have made a wonderful writer had she lived past adolescence. It makes me sad to know she is the same age as my mother-in-law, and she died at such a young ago. She is up to January 1944 and exactly half way through the book. I wish we knew what happened to her.  


I probably shouldn't do this for very long because I am going to Pilates. Then, I am meeting with Terri to debrief about the Shabbot retreat. I am still debating about going to the chiropractor tomorrow. I must have pulled a muscle two days ago because I woke up with rickety back for the first time since getting this bed. The good news is that another night on the bed has made it go away. I am sore from the pull, but I think it is all back in place.  So, should I spend 24 dollars or shouldn't I.  I also have someone wanting that Theophostic spot too, and I am not sure if I should do that after having an appointment because sometimes I just need to lay down and rest to let everything settle. What to do?  I am not sure.


I am still not recovered from last weekend. It was a BIG weekend, but a GREAT weekend. I wish all my friends could go to this great seminar and learn. Even though I rest all day Monday, yesterday ended up being a busy day because of a double lesson in Precept Romans study, follow up from the seminar and looking toward the future (Nate calling, Mary instant messaging me, Jamie emailing me), meeting with Greg to set up a living trust, and going to one of our financial institutions to set up a P.O.D. for our accounts there.  Now, I have follow up with faxing the deed to our house and finding out about different things. I also need to set up Michael's prostodonics.  Many when it rains it pours. I also have a girl asking for Theophostic that I really need to pray about. Last time, it was a 9 am - 2 pm thing, and she is somewhat dependent in wanting a ride home afteward.  I am not sure if it is the best investment of my time as I am really concentrating on those connected with our ministry. With all of this, and I am still so tired right now.  The muscle relaxant (which I have taken in AGES) is not helping me in my decision making! What to do Lord?


Even now, my cell phone is buzzing. I wonder why? Pilates class reminder so no worries.


George has awakened, and he is making coffee. My chai tea is right next to me coaxing me into the day. I want to soak into Hosea for the last day. I wish there were a Pilates class in the mid-morning because that would fit in more with my schedule. I love my morning time, and if I decide to sleep in a bit (woke up at 5:30 but forced myself to go back to sleep until 7 for extra rest I think I need). So, my time is curtailed.  


Well, I think I will go to Hosea and prayer now. Bye.



No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...