Wednesday, January 03, 2018

4. Wonderful Memories of It's A Wonderful Life


It's a Wonderful Life is in my top 5 favorite movies and Jimmy Stewart is my favorite actor (He is from Indiana, Pennsylvania, and his dad and my great grandfather were elders in the same church, and my father's cousin's earliest memory was dressing Jimmy Stewart's Oscars in doll clothes while my great grandfather and Jimmy Stewart's father talked in the Stewart Hardware Store (they were displayed in the window)).

6926161This has recordings of interviews with many of the actors, and it tells all the in and outs of the production.

It was absolutely DELIGHTFUL!!!!!

I got it from Library2Go. It is narrated by Jimmy Hawkins who played one of the children in the movie. Great thing to listen to since we watch it every Christmas!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...