Friday, March 10, 2017

9. The Greatest Thing in the World by Henry Drummond

I found this in a "Files" app on my iPhone. I have no idea where I got it from. It was lovely for a walk to the gym and workout in the morning. I actually own this little book.

Update: I found that I had downloaded it from Learnoutloud.com as their free book of the month in February 2012, but I have no idea how it got in a "files" app instead of in my iTunes. I had even already listened to it and wrote a review. So, I had read it before! Call it a "Post Menopause Moment"!

Here is my previous detailed review:
http://carolhomeschool2.blogspot.com/2012/12/52-in-52-week-52-greatest-thing-in-world.html

It is an analysis of 1 Corinthians 13.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...