Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Freewrite Tuesday

 

From: Pray For The World... Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter (lovethispic.com)



What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. 

There is a holy hush as Tuesdays are my day to pray from 7-8am for the world. Actually, I pray every day for the world as part of my time with God, but this is my extended time, and at the end, the sweet sense of God's presence is here, and I wanted to do a Freewrite to capture it.

So many people in poverty and in the path of violent extremism. So many people are oppressed by overpowering governments. So many women are trapped because of overpowering men. I went all over the world today, and I know I cannot go there, but I can certainly lift them up in prayer. 

It has been a while since I typed here because I fractured the radial neck of my left arm. It was hard for me to turn my palm down all the way (and hard at first because it was in a splint). The doctor said it was fine to continue to work on my range of motion both up and down, bending at the elbow, and palms up and palms down. So I have much more range of motion overall. Typing this is not painful, whereas last week it was. Sweet young people prayed for healing on Sunday, and there was a definite increase in the ROM. Thankful. 

Today I am to teach Pilates from 2-4 pm, but I think I am going to move my usual video up to today (usually I run this video Week 7, but I am not ready to lead a Ball class yet).

Speaking of teaching Pilates. I had one student from 2018 who contacted me saying that I changed her whole attitude toward exercising. Since she graduated, she has published a book and has a life/health coaching business, and she links them to my Pilates videos. Every time there is a click, I get a commission! I got my first check yesterday. WHO KNEW? So surreal.

I would love to continue to type, but I have a spiritual direction appointment in nine minutes and I still need to dress for the occasion.


TTFN. No time to proofread for me. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...